- Full Time
- Retail Openings
- Job Description:
To supervise front-end operations and assure proper customer service. Retail Supervisor will be responsible for smooth running of the sales floor and proper cash handling.
1. Supervise the floor staff including cashiers, floor clerks and volunteers.
2. Assures proper display of product in order to meet customer expectations.
3. Provides high level of customer service, trains staff to perform quality customer service.
4. Maintains adequate staffing on the floor to meet store demands.
5. Supervises retail associates as assigned, providing ongoing training and support as needed.
6. Leads staff to assure a cooperative work environment for the team.
7. Responsible for scheduling and covering breaks and meals of floor staff.
8. Assures compliance with all building maintenance and safety practices to assure a safe work environment.
9. Performs pricing of materials, assures appropriate documentation and deposit of money collected from local sales.
10. Acts as a mandated abuse reporter.
11. May perform other duties as assigned to assure efficiency of operations.
Experience working in a retail or clothing store is desirable.
- Required Skills:
1. Ability to communicate in a positive manner.
2. Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
3. Knowledge of HOPE and ability to communicate information about HOPE
4. Knowledge of what items are acceptable products and what are unwanted items.
5. Ability to supervise others and provide a learning environment.
6. Ability to stand at a work station for long periods
7. Ability to lift and move 40 lb. loads
8. Use of hand trucks and hydraulic lifters and other machinery.
Hope Services offers an OUTSTANDING benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick Time and more! In addition, we provide extensive training and ample career advancement opportunities through the award-winning Hope University.
- Salary: $14.00/hr
- Salary Grade: 3
- Supervisory Responsibility: yes
- Reports to: Assistant Store Manager
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Store environment. Constant physical activity, lifting, moving and sorting large loads of materials all day long. May be exposed to dirt and dust.
- Send Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org