Dear Friends and Stakeholders,
As we near the end of this very challenging year, I would like to thank everyone for their support of Hope Services. The pandemic, racial unrest, and fires have left folks exhausted and anxious. We have been able to keep most of our programs operating during the pandemic while we have pivoted to a virtual platform. On behalf of everyone at Hope Services, we are grateful for your support in helping our agency adapt to meet the needs of our clients.
I am honored to share that our agency accomplished many great things this year, including:
- Providing supportive living and case management services to over 40 clients
- Supporting 317 clients in our employment program, providing essential services to the communities we serve
- Our Counseling Center providing services to 1,068 clients
- Homestart providing Early Intervention services to 374 families and their children since March
- Providing From Hope to Home services to over 96% of our day program clients
- Adding 4 new members to our Board: Joe Pert, Christine Joseph, Libo Cao Meyers and Tom McGovern
- Our 2nd Annual “In Concert with Hope” raising over $536,399
- Charity Navigator recently giving Hope Services a PERFECT score of 100 out of 100 for our Financial Management. In addition, we were rated one of the Top-Rated Nonprofits by Great Nonprofits and just awarded the GuideStar 2020 Platinum Seal of Transparency.
We feel incredibly fortunate to have accomplished so much this year, and we could not have done it without the work of our amazing staff and volunteers. They have supported our clients in so many ways, and I appreciate each one of them for this dedication to our mission.
We have much work ahead of ourselves in 2021 and beyond. This holiday season, if you have not done so (and thank you if you already have), please consider making a gift to our holiday campaign and help us continue to empower individuals, inspire hope, and strengthen the communities we serve.
I wish everyone a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season.
Charles “Chip” Huggins, JD