- Full Time
- Silicon Valley
- Job Description:
Systems Analysts are information technology (IT) professionals who help with the administration and maintenance of software and other technology systems. Systems Analysts resolve software, hardware, server, and network issues. Using their strong technical knowledge, Systems Analysts oversee the implementation of new software, and maintain existing software. Systems Analysts are the first line of defense after the Technical Support team when it comes to resolving technical issues in the company.
• Discuss users’ needs and determine vulnerabilities or areas of poor performance to boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy in our computer systems
• Prepare cost benefits and analysis reports for computer systems upgrades
• Travel to other clinic locations when necessary to troubleshoot problems or install new hardware and software
• Examine current systems
• Talk to users (requirements gathering)
• Produce specifications for new or modified systems
• Implement new systems
• User training and feedback
• Consult with managers to determine the role of the IT system in an organization
• Research emerging technologies including both hardware and software to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
• Prepare an analysis of costs and benefits so that management can decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrades are financially worthwhile
• Devise ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems
• Design and develop new systems by choosing and configuring hardware and software
• Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization
• Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected
• Train the system’s end users and write instruction manuals
A college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent plus 5 years related experience with increasing responsibility level working in an I.T. environment. Knowledge of working in a not for profit environment desirable.
- Required Skills:
• 7+ years’ experience in systems analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with clinical systems required
• Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle protocols
• Project management experience preferred
Hope Services offers an OUTSTANDING benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Retirement, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick Time and more! In addition, we provide extensive training and ample career advancement opportunities through the award-winning Hope University.
- Salary: $28.00 - $33.00/hr depending on experience
- Salary Grade: 9
- Supervisory Responsibility: none
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Typical office environment, equipment and tasks. Time spent at computer station performing data entry, typing, and clerical functions. Significant amount of time on the phones, answering and handling calls. High volume of communications with various staff, other departments and customers of the organization.
- Send Questions to: email@example.com