- Full Time
- Silicon Valley
- Job Description:
To enhance program and service quality though associate level program administration of key new programs, both clinical and financial aspects, monitoring of targeted ongoing programs with regard to assessing completeness of medical records, data gathering, medical records analysis. To provide back-up support to management in matters pertaining to the quality of clinical work within Counseling programs. To perform back-up research and development functions in line with Hope goals, as they are developed within Counseling Center.
To improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities.
The following responsibilities represent the essential functions of this position. An employee in this classification is responsible for carrying out the following functions:
1. Management of special projects or contracted services
2. Supervise quality of the clinical records in Mental Health dept. Analyze outcomes from our clinical work, and make suggestions for improvement.
3. Help gather data on outcomes from clinical work, and help tabulate for research, presentations, and outcome reports
4. Provide Counseling quality control, examining billing records versus clinical records to ensure correspondence.
5. Attend SCCMH trainings on clinical work and Unicare and meetings as necessary.
6. Help implement EHR in front office.
7. Participate as an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team designed to meet the needs of clients and their families.
8. Assist with scheduling of clinical contacts, and phone inquiries from clientele and other agencies.
9. Other duties as assigned to ensure efficiency and quality of the programs.
10. Go into field as requested to gather information or assist in quality service delivery.
11. Assist with major events involving clients and their families, including parent nights.
2. Meet eligibility requirements for billable SCCMH work.
3. Clinical interest in developmental disability or psychology; will substitute accounting, finance, project management experience/ duties if relevant.
- Required Skills:
1. Proficient in computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
2. Ability to use abstract thinking, conceptualization at a high level.
3. Ability to conduct independent research
4. Flexibility, and ability to prioritize. Excellent concentration.
5. Discrete manner and ability to communicate with clinical, administrative and professional staff as well as clients and their support systems.
6. Knowledge of principles of management, planning, regulations, compliance.
Hope Services offers an OUTSTANDING benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick Time and more! In addition, we provide extensive training and ample career advancement opportunities through the award-winning Hope University,
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Salary Grade: 7
- Supervisory Responsibility: no
- Reports to: Program Manager
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.An enclosed office environment. Time spent sitting, using computer station, period of intense concentration, using the telephone, reading clinical charts, and doing paperwork. Time spent in meetings, travel to various work site locations. Some exposure to weather conditions.An enclosed office environment. Time spent sitting, using computer station, period of intense concentration, using the telephone, reading clinical charts, and doing paperwork. Time spent in meetings, travel to various work site locations. Some exposure to weather conditions.
- Send Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org