Why choose Hope Services?
Because here, you'll make a difference. You'll be a source of inspiration, and you'll also be inspired by those around you. But that's not all.
- We believe in building careers by promoting from within. Many of our coordinators, managers, and administrators began their careers here as direct service professionals.
- Our culturally and ethnically diverse program participants and staff reflect the vibrancy of Northern California. This variety of perspectives and experience lends strength and depth to our organization.
- Staff development is critical to our mission. Your ideas, creativity, and energy will be valued. You'll be able to take advantage of trainings, performance feedback, and supportive supervision, as well as continuing education opportunities such as conferences and seminars.
- We have high standards. Everything we do works together to advance the understanding, dignity, and respect for people with developmental disabilities in their communities. We promote the active exchange of ideas in maintaining existing communities and building new ones.
- Hope provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation or sexual identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Hope Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment with regard to any other status as required by state and local law. This policy extends to all conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.