- By hiring people with developmental disabilities, our business partners are leading a powerful force for change in the communities we serve.
- Our clients create a more positive workplace environment and culture, exceed performance standards and are people you can count on.
- Our results are AMAZING and the shared vision of business and social value is a true "double bottom-line".
- Our programs such as job training, counseling and community living promote independence and transform lives.
- At Hope we see ABILITY, not disability.
As the leading provider of services to people with developmental disabilities in Silicon Valley for over 62 years, Hope serves more than 3,500 people and their families in six counties and provides essential programs for people from birth through seniors.
You are the Key to our Success!
DONATE: Your gift of any size makes a difference. The success of Hope and our community delivers dividends for everyone's future.
HIRE HOPE: Hope participants make amazing additions to your workforce. Don't have a staffing need, but need some assembly done? Hope's production services can do it! Both solutions deliver high quality, competitive pricing, and real social impact, while helping to combat the 87% unemployment rate for individuals with developmental disabilities.
VOLUNTEER: Hope welcomes your participation! We have big plans in the coming year and we rely upon corporate sponsors and volunteers. Does your company want to adopt Hope? Support a project?
Alex: a Success Story
Alex is 22 years old and has autism. He is a recent graduate of a Hope training program where he worked as an intern at Lucile Packard Children's and Stanford Hospitals in surgical pathology. With guidance from Hope, he caught on quickly, and made friends with his co-workers, an achievement that often eludes people with autism. Today, thanks to funders like you, Alex lives independently and works at a lab where he is responsible for sterilization and eyewashes. Help us create more bright futures for people like Alex.
view more videos here