Helping people with developmental disabilities
be valued and participating members
of their communities.
Hope Services hosts a number of special events throughout the year, which help raise funds for the agency and raise awareness of the work we do on behalf of people with developmental disabilities.
- 4-6 pm, March 7, 2015: Meet Designers Donald & Lisa Pliner as they Introduce their Spring 2015 Shoe Collection—San Jose, CA. Join Donald and Lisa Pliner at Santana Row shopping center on Saturday, March 7 to meet, greet, and support Hope. Cocktails and light bites will be served. More information is available on the Hope Services' home page. You can also view the Facebook page for this event.
- March 29, 2015: Santa Cruz Warriors Hoops 4 Hope—Santa Cruz, CA. See the Warriors vs. the Texas Legends @ the Kaiser Arena in Santa Cruz. Tickets are available to purchase through the Warriors' website.
- May 5, 2015: Silicon Valley Gives—Support Hope Services during this annual online fundraising event.
- August 1, 2015: Cars 'n' Cowboys—A classic car show in Los Gatos with Honorary Chairs Karen & Ronnie Lott
- October 17, 2015: The Silicon Valley Capital Club Charity Gala—San Jose, CA. Benefiting Hope Services... watch for details!